Monday, February 15, 2010

Since half the world knows....

I guess I'll let you hear it from me.... Yes i am pregnant. Yes we planned it. Yes we're excited.

I'm pretty up set (well... really angry) about how this news got out but, i guess you can't always have it your way. All i can say is.... very bitter things. We're due in October. I've felt pretty good for the past couple weeks and I hope that is a good sign for the weeks to come. The past few mornings have been a bit queasy, but NO THROWING UP!! YAYA!!! And another chapter has started in our family. I really hope it's a girl!!!

Other News:

Joel is
28lbs
32 inches

He loves to scream, play peek-a-boo and can now walk. we're having so much fun with him! we'll see how adding another baby into the mix works out.

we're doing well. Jared just hit a big batch of papers and tests these past few weeks so, we've been pretty busy. I've been working a lot of saturdays and we're so happy as a family. :)

5 comments:

  1. Oh it's too bad you didn't get to announce it the way that you wanted to but it's great news either way. You two are such a great couple I'm happy to hear you're adding another one. So congratulations!!!By the way, my birthday is the 3rd of October and I find that it is a great month to be born, so your little tyke is very lucky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!! I am so excited for you guys!! Yeah for another cute Toney baby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOOOOOOO! Wait... the news didn't get announced by you??

    ReplyDelete
  4. no... it didn't, angie. bummer, right?

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! Congrats! How exciting to be adding number two! Very happy for you! And, Joel is huge!

    ReplyDelete