Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Cedar Point

We have been so busy! My family has been in town for the past few weeks and we've been pulled a million directions.

We went to Cedar Point on one of our adventures. I was really worried that we weren't going to have ANY fun! I mean, i have a 1.5 year old and I'm 6.5 Months preggers... How much fun can we have on "America's Roller Coast"? haha. But my kind and loving father listened to my advice and got everyone a "double pass" so they could spend time in the water park and at Cedar Point. We had such a great day! Too bad we didn't get any pics of him at the water park. It makes me kind of sad. Oh well.

This was his first ride he went on. (I was promptly reminded afterward that i wasn't supposed to be on any rides because of my pregnancy... lame.)

Before. He looks really lost, doesn't he?

You've got to really look close at his face. Priceless.
Also note, that you can no longer see my nephew, Preston. Out of fear, he would not sit up and hung onto the middle bar for dear sweet life.Joel wasn't too impressed with the whole, "ride the rides thing."

So like any good parent, we forced him on another. :)

So skeptical.
Getting set up.

You have GOT to click on these to enlarge. Really. His face is awesome.


He freaked the whole time, so I wasn't going to force him onto any rides. But he saw the race cars and he chose to get on those.

Getting ready to go.
This is where the ride starts and the pictures get really funny.


hahahahahahah.

I think what made that ride scary is that the cars took the turns really fast and really rough. Poor kid.

At least Jared had fun. :)
Then we rode on the train. He did have fun on that ride.


I Even waited in line for a roller coaster so Jared could ride on one big boy ride!

Thank you Grandpa Miller! We had so much fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment