Friday, July 8, 2011

9 Months


Sweet Evie turned nine months yesterday. She's growing so big and so fast that i can hardly believe it!

She can:
Crawl
Walk while holding hands
Cruise on furniture
Feed herself (finger foods)

She likes:
Joel
FOOD! (Ironic because she, in the beginning of her life, had a hard time with it.)
Playing Peek-a-Boo
Her dolls
Dumping things. I put them in, she takes them out.
Trying to walk

She dislikes:
DIAPER CHANGES!
Anything that makes her sit still
Car seat
Stroller
Going to bed
Being whacked by Joel (Most of the time. sometimes she laughs which makes it hard for me to teach no hitting)

She is typically a super happy kid. Teething is hard, but when is it not? She's friendly and so delightful. Plus she's super goofy! She has this face that kills me! She scrunches up her nose and snorts.


We love you Evie! You're so awesome!

Disclaimer:
I do not profess to be a good photographer or how to use Picassa properly. Bare with me.

1 comment:

  1. She is your little Mini-Me. I love her so much and I still haven't met her?! We must fix this. Also, I miss you 20 points (which is a lot, by the way).

    ReplyDelete