Thursday, June 17, 2010

I'm So Glad When Daddy Comes Home!

Let me first say, that I'm blogging with internet explorer today and it's not going as well as i would have hoped.... for some reason, i can't move the pictures or upload any videos. So, I've rewritten this blog about a half a dozen times. Irritating.

So, Joel loves his daddy. A lot. I pretty much dissapear when he comes home. And Jared is such a good dad for him. The other day, we went outside and the wrestled. I mean, come on! Look at how much fun they're having!








Joel and his Car are also best buds... too bad his legs are too long for it anymore. Poor kid! His age is perfet for this car but he's just too big to get it to really go!


This is a "wee-ooo"


And this is "gass" according to Joel.


Only Daddy can help him!


He ALWAYS tries to get on backwards firs, then realizes his mistakes and flips around.


The beginnings of "Patty-Cake"


"Waaaay easier than trying to drive it."

"How the duce do I get on this thing?"


I love my boys! Joel is growing up too fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment