Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Generation: Growing Up Too Fast.

Joel and I had to leave the park early today because some bigger kids were using some inappropriate language. And I'm not talking "poop" and "fart" jokes. These were words that made me blush.

I was so shocked. More like sad, really. And disappointed in parents that would use such language around little ears.

It made me want to lock my babies in our small little world forever.

Don't parents want to keep their babies, babies forever? Am i wrong? I mean, there is a decent amount of "exposure" that a child will have no matter what. But if I as a mother, can keep him as pure as I can, is there nothing better than that?

......

it also made me fear public school with a passion.

1 comment:

  1. yes, public school is so scary. andy just started this year, but i was seriously thinking about homeschooling him.

    ReplyDelete