Monday, September 27, 2010

My Nap Time Project


Well, I've started a little bit of a project :) I really want to make Joel giving up his bed to the baby a big and happy deal! So, I had the idea of making him a new blanket/quilt for him. And let me tell you... I haven't made a quilt before ever. And this was really intimidating. I really feel like I've accomplished a lot. Only the cutting out of the applique is done. Not any of the real 'sewing' part. But I'm proud. I feel like I'm doing something that I could possibly love to do.

I'm so proud :)


















Like how my belly snuck into this last one? Only a week and a half left!

Maybe I'll post some pictures :)

4 comments:

  1. I've always wanted to make a quilt too...but I'll start on making a crib bumper and skirt first :) Looks really neat! Can't wait to see how it turns out...and I'm sure Joel will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, so cute!!! I can't wait to see the finished product.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, those appliqués look awesome! good job, mom!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is an amazing blanket; I am thoroughly impressed! Hope all is going well! Can't wait to see pictures of the newest Toney!

    ReplyDelete