Thursday, October 14, 2010

Oh, Joel.

Well today has been a day! We, meaning Joel, Evie and myself, made our first outing! Yes ladies and gents, I did it. And the whole time all I could think was, "Holy crap... I'm a mother of TWO!" Bizarre.

Anyway. Joel has been out of his comfort zone the past week. With being away from mom and dad for 5 days/nights, a new baby being brought home, and Jared's school schedule mixed up, he's been "out of sorts". But he's been really coping a ton better than i thought he would He's had very little jealousy issues and has been fond of having the "hi baby" around ( he never says just "baby". She is always addressed as "hi baby").

So it's been no surprise to me that he's had a hard time going to bed. Especially at nap time. Today was no exception. He usually goes down around 12 and falls asleep shortly after that. But today! He didn't fall asleep til' about 2:30-2:45.

So, I peeked in on him to make sure he was alright, and this is what i found. :) He just needed to prop his feet up for a while!


No comments:

Post a Comment