Thursday, April 7, 2011

6 months.




My sweet baby girl is 6 Months today!! It's really sad. And happy, I guess. It's just so strange because I still picture her as a tiny baby, then I see other newborn babies and I realize she's not... like when she does this!




I have such mixed emotions today.

Some things about Evie:
-She is the best baby ever. Heavenly Father new when He sent her to me that I needed a happy, and lovely child. She's so happy and friendly.



-She hates tummy time. Hates it.
-She scoots on her back, but not when you're looking. I'll put her down, walk away, come back and she's missing... Like she's under the bed. Or a mirror has fallen on her head (That's for another post...)



-She eats ALL the time, but only bottles. She'll eat 6-8oz, and two hours later, she'll have another 4oz. She will not eat solids regularly. She'll eat fruit smoothies, yogurt, cream cheese won-tons, but nothing that she is supposed to eat. Like applesauce, or rice cereal.
-She will not sleep through the night. She will if she goes to bed at like, 11. But momma don't play that way.



-She LOVES LOVES LOVES Joel. He's starting to play with her and he loves to make her laugh. She loves when he pays the least bit of attention to her. They'll be friends soon enough.
-She gives kisses! Slobbery, boogery, kisses.
-She loves her Johnny Jump-up, and exersaucer. A lot.
-Basically, she's a happy, lovely, friendly, beautiful child.




We love her so so so much. She makes me, and our family so happy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment