Sunday, April 17, 2011

Before I Forget...

I need to start blogging all the cute things Joel says now-a-days.

Like this morning.

After being sent to his room for some debacle at breakfast, Joel stomps into the bathroom where i'm getting ready for church. He states the following in the most upset voice he can muster.

"Mom! My mom and dad won't let me eat my cereal for breakfast!"

I respond, "Do you need to tell your daddy sorry?"

"Oh."

He walks to the kitchen and says,
"Daddy, I'm uhh...."

I yell across the house, "SORRY!"

.....

He responds, "SORRY!"

He's just too funny. He'll come up to me and he'll say,
"mom, you have princess hair today."

Or,
"QUICK! TO THE TIME MACHINE!"

oh or,
"Mom, happy birthday. It's my birthday cake time!"

He's starting to pretend. He'll come up and ask for a pizza, or hamburger. I quickly "make" some and he carefully shares it with us. Or we guess what's inside of semi trucks. Lately the guess is candy. Or tires.

Or we'll be reading his scriptures and he'll tell me where Jesus is and where John the Baptist is. Or he'll explain how the Liahona works. Now that is fun to listen to.

He often will ask for his special friends at the park or any of his cousins.

He's so funny and smart and a brat and such a little boy. We love him so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment