Wednesday, January 27, 2010

11.9 Months.

So, Joel is going through this temper tantrum stage. Not fun. He seriously hit his head more than a dozen times while throwing little fits. I don't know what to do. I'm at a total loss. He's got SERIOUS separation anxiety and "stranger danger" as i like to call it. It makes it difficult to get much done.

On a happier note, he is, between tantrums, getting really fun to play with. He's started to initiate Peek-a-Boo, and he likes to "attack" you... especially when you're trying to work out. One of his new faves is his walking toy. He goes fast. I mean, this kid will skip walking. He'll go straight to running. What am I going to do?!





On a "foodie" note:

The past two nights i have made this that i have NEVER made before. and they were A: homemade Sloppy Joes
The Sloppy Joes turned out different than i thought but way better than i thought. The recipe said to used grill seasonings... but i already had leftover taco meat.... so i used that instead of buying a new packet of seasoning. I was worried for a while, but it was a nice "twist" to a traditional sloppy joe flavor. sloppy joes will always be homemade from now on.

and B: Pork Ribs.
Let me just say... i RARELY crave meat. especially pork. and let me tell ya... with my house smelling like tasty ribs all day... i craved meat. :) i thought jared had died and gone to his pork heaven.


1 comment:

  1. Those are two really wonderful foods that you've got me craving now. Yummmm!

    ReplyDelete