Saturday, January 9, 2010

Our Family

So, since this is our first family Blog, I thought i would tell a little bit about each of us.

Jared. The dad.
He is going to School for Pharmacy at IUSB and is busy. He's such a great daddy and loves video games.

Emily. The mom.
I love scrapbooking (most of the time), Sewing, and music. all kinds of music. I'm pretty much a stay at home mom. I coach Speech and Debate at a local high school.

Joel. The kid.
Almost a year. and is full of the dickens. 24 lbs and so big! He loves playing with everything but the toys we buy him.

We live near both our parents and love that we have both Grandma's who babysit. we love being a family and watching movies. i'm learning how to make good food and jared loves eating it.


i guess that's it for now. i'll see if there is anything more i can write later.

3 comments:

  1. looks like the start to a great family blog! I will have to check back soon for updates!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea for blogging!! I will have to add you to my friends list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK, now you've motiviated me to get back to my blogging. Thanks =D
    Miss you Emmy!

    ReplyDelete