Wednesday, March 31, 2010

The Park.

We love the PARK! I've decided that in the morning, we're going to walk to the park. and if we feel like it... we'll go to the park in the afternoon.

He loved loved loved the birds. and now says "KUCK! wow Kuck!" (meaning duck...)


























































Then we got to the park and he goes straight for the stroller...







































So I put him up in the swing. And he hated it.


And the, like a true little boy, he played in the dirt.



































And I finally saw got him up on the slide, and look how pretty cute he is:)

























































And can you really resist this.... face? "I CAN'T smile mooom!"























































And then after he went down the slide he was all about climbing up the stairs for the slide.




















He wasn't so sure of the bridge. I wouldn't be either if there was a gaping "holes" on the size bigger than me....




















And the BEST picture of them all, I left him at the top of the slide so he could learn to go down him self... not a good idea.


Yeah, we have fun there. I have a few videos. But they're on my phone and my phone is lost. :)

In other news, he says ball, button, truck, duck, and wow. He's getting sooo cute. I love playing with him.

Love him.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment