Monday, March 8, 2010

Pregnancy

I guess I'll blog...

Well! So much for the whole "not sick" idea of pregnancy. Last week we all had a bug and I'm just now eating fooood! Mmm. I love food.

I went to my first doctors visit today! Everything looks normal and I couldn't hear the heart beat. My Uterus is tipped? It's normal, I guess. I go back in two weeks and I'm really hoping that Jared and Joel will come along. It's not like Joel will care, but I'll like it if he's there.

I love love love love my doctor. We talked a lot about my chances of a VBAC (vaginal birth after cesarean) and she really likes the idea. The latest she'll let me go is October 8th (Renee`s birthday which is kind of exciting.) What she said to me is EXACTLY what Jared and I talked about and had planned. I really like her. AND!!! Pretty much every stranger that I've told I'm pregnant and it was planned that the babies would be so close have basically said, "Wow, weirdo." And she said, "I'm so excited for you to have two babies really close! I think it's a great idea!" love her.

On the rude note. I need some help. I have a co-worker who has been really really rude about this pregnancy. Anytime it comes up (and it comes up a lot), she says things like, "Haven't you heard of birth control?" or, "You want to be one of THOSE families?" or, "Man, you should really look in to only having two." It's really starting to hurt my feelings. Maybe it's just the pregnancy talking, i dont know. My question is do i say something? The season is almost over and i guess i can blow it off, but the whole "birth control" comment all most pushed me to tears.

Ugh. Alright.Maybe I'll post joel photos. He's been REALLY cute the past few weeks.

5 comments:

  1. I'd say "shove it" to your coworker. Ok probably not really but that is seriously so rude of her to be saying those things. And I have "one of THOSE families" and I think it is pretty great. I am glad that your doctors appointment went well and that you like your doctor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emily, I cannot believe your co-worker! How can she have the gall to say something like that to you? I would totally let her have it. That's not at all good advice. In fact, I know you'll find a much better way of dealing with her than I would. I think I would let her have it. After all, what business is it of hers? She shouldn't be treating you that way.

    It's just mean. that's really all it boils down to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The only reason somebody would be mean like that is if they are jealous. I mean does she really care how many kids you have??? She just wants you to be miserable like her. But you aren't a miserable person. You're a happy person who is greatly blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of those families?! What does she mean by that?? Seriously?! You're not a 16 year old high school student who keeps getting knocked up, its not an accident.. I suggest you say something if she keeps saying stuff, thats uncalled for.

    ReplyDelete