Thursday, May 6, 2010

Look at my baby




















It's been a while. With moving and the melodrama of all of that... I'll post some pictures when I get it all decorated as I would like it to. We love our apartment. It's perfect! I don't feel overwhelmed when i look around. i'm so excited to have people over for the first time this weekend!

The pregnancy is .... going. A few irritable mishaps with insurance has made it a bit stressful, but it's really going great. I'm not sick at all and, frankly, less hormonally moody. I cannot wait to find out if it's a boy or a girl. And i can't tell if it's my gut or want that is telling me its a girl. We'll cross our fingers i guess :)

Jared finishes his first year back to school today! I'm so proud of him. He works so hard for our family and i cannot think of anyone else in the world who has ever put up with as much as i put him through and love me as much as he has. it's been the BEST two years of my life.

A little Joel update:
Joel can say "ball" , "Car", "eyes", "Bye", "tractor", "truck". "fish", "apple", "banana"
He knows where his belly button, eyes, nose, and hair are located.
If you say "outside", "tub", "tooth brush", or "get in your chair" he know wheres to run.
He gets into really really goofy moods. if you say "ahhhh! you're so funny joel!" he spins in circles and laughs at himself.


And seriously. Look at his pictures. He is beautiful.




















5 comments:

  1. I can't believe how big he is! And can't tell by the pictures, but is his hair CURLY?? JEALOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! he's like a 50/50 mix of the two of you! it's so nice to be settled into a new place. good for you, and good luck on the pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so cute, so glad we have been able to watch him grow! see you tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joel is so adorable and he just keep getting handsomer the older he gets. I can't wait to find out if this next baby of yours is a boy or a girl because I am pretty sure that he/she will be one good looking child either way. And I totally wasn't kidding about you comming up and telling me what you are having after your ultrasound ;).

    ReplyDelete