Saturday, May 15, 2010

This morning.

I just had to post about my lovely morning. (I haven't had one in a long time.)

Joel woke us up at about 7:30 this morning and I rolled over to Jared and said, "I'll give you $35 dollars of my own money if you will let me sleep in a bit."

So, Jared gets up and I sleep an additional 2 hours! So nice.

I got up, took and uninterrupted shower, and got dressed. I walked into the kitchen and said something like, "I want a cake doughnut like I've never wanted one before."

And get this.

Jared put his shoes on and went to Meijer.... For doughnuts.

Amazing

So, while Jared was at Meijer, Joel had some apple slices. And what was he doing with them? He was putting them in and out of Jared sneakers and then eating them. Kind of gross, I know. But so funny.















THEN! Joel found the recycling. And a soy sauce bottle.... and was "drinking" out of it. I promise it was clean! After he put it up to his mouth he would go "Mmmm, ahhhhh"











































I really had the best morning in the world. And I even woke up with hurt feelings. I love my boys so much.

1 comment: