Wednesday, August 11, 2010

My Sanity.


Ugh. So. I am project crazy. I've been feeling the "nesting" bug for quite some time now. And i don't know if that is the reason i've been finding things to do around the apartment.I just keep getting these ideas like, "why don't we make a headboard for our bedroom?" or "let's paint the kitchen table!" or "do you think we could recover a couch?"

I think the biggest thing i've been stressing about is the kids room. Joel and Evie will have to share a room and i'm so nervous. Not only am i nervous about them sharing the room because of the whole one cries they all cry, but more selfishly how am i going to get pinks and yellows go with bright blues and reds. so, We'll see how i pull it off.

i made Joel some canvas when he was first born and i added his name to them.

So, i made some for evie.
So that will bring some continuity to the room (i hope?). I have a white valance that i got from goodwill that i'm considering dying it? I don't know i need some help.

I've also made some headbands! Rebecca Luke gave me the idea to make headbands out of knee high that i can add barrettes to. SO, after many failed attempts in the sewing machine and serger, i had to hand sew them... not fun but they're done. Cute right?

I've also spray painted some picture frames for the kids bathroom (which look awesome) and i have a really great idea for a graphic black and white wall.

I just need someone here to help me with all my ideas... and a financial backer for said ideas. haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment