Sunday, August 8, 2010

Ultrasound #3

Profile.

I had another ultrasound because there was swelling in her kidneys the last time they took a peek at her. But! have no fear. She's alright. :)

I cannot tell you how impressed i am with 3D ultrasounds. I didn't have one with joel, and these things are amazing! Not only for things like seeing faces and hands, but for them to be able to concentrate on specific parts of the body in 3D like the rib cage and spine and have such and ACCURATE picture of it is fascinating.

i saw her yawn, suck her fingers, make "kissy" faces, and smack her lips. that made her SO real to me. Not that she isn't ... but she seems like a thought more than a baby to me.


seeing it all happen made me so excited to meet her. :)



Ok, this one might need some explaining. The one to the left is chin, lips and nose and the one on the right is of her yawning. seeing it happen was soooooo amazing.
ok, and can someone tell me where she got these lips? Not from me!



2 comments:

  1. Ultrasounds sure are great, technology is amazing! I'm glad everything is well with her. And, I am also SO excited to see you guys this weekend! Thanks for making the drive. Marshall will love having another little person around. Hopefully he will be nice. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea for a healthy baby, only 2 more months! good luck wish we were there to help!

    ReplyDelete