Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Foot Massages

Let's be honest, las week was HELL. Monday was errand day, Jared's first day back to school, and shot day for the kids.  Never fun. I had a flu shot done, and I got so sick from it! I mean, DOWN for the count sick. Not fun! On top of it all, my parents came for a visit, and the kids were just plain mean to me. Like, walk I to my bedroom (out of the clear blue) and say, "I really hate you mom. You're the worst" type mean. 

Lots if tears were shed, and some forgiveness had to happen, but we're pretty much back in one piece. 

Now you may understand my surprise when this morning, Eve came into my room this morning while I was getting ready and she plopped down and said, "you deserve a foot massage."

It's the little things that make it so much better, you know? 


No comments:

Post a Comment