Thursday, January 29, 2015

Tooth Fairy

Well, it's happened. I am the mother of a tried and true big kid! A week before his sixth birthday, Joel lost his first tooth. It was harder on me, than on him, that is for sure! I can't really wrap my head around my kids growing older. This, I feel, grows Joel up a WHOLE lot. I see him walking around with a toothless grin and a lisp, and I get reminded he's not a baby anymore! He's my little big guy! 

He was extremely brave for the extraction. We only tugged twice. Joel was a little worried about how much blood there was, but hardly a wince came from him! 

The tooth fairy ( aka Jared) went above and beyond to make a rhino/elephant dollar. Joel was very excited. 

Joel was a tiny bit worried the big kids at school might make fun of him, but luckily they thought he was awesome! 

No comments:

Post a Comment