Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Homeschooling

We have made the decision in our family to homeschool our children. I have an EXTREMELY supportive husband, and a pretty good village that surrounds us. This decision has been more easily said than done. Because this pregnancy was difficult at the beginning, it made homeschooling a trial. I think in general it's a process, but ours has been uphill pretty much our whole journey. Lately, especially coming home from Christmas break, life, in general, has been difficult. Adjusting back to real life hasn't been easy. Lots of tears have been shed, and prayers lifted to Heavenly Father. This week has gone so much smoother. Not picture perfect, but well. 

I snapped this picture to remind me that sometimes, tracing the word "for" is a victory. Joel is a good, smart boy. He's my man :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment